Winter Wonderland for Em’s 27th birthday!
Mulled cider, overpriced crepes, incredible halloumi fries, hot chocolates, swinging in the air, screaming a lot and feeling temporarily paralysed on the Waltzers.
Wearing Til’s spare socks as gloves because it was simultaneously freezing and stylish af.
- Tourist day with Til and Fred
- Tower Hill (Tower of London and Tower Bridge)
- Ferry ride across the Thames over to Westminster
- Southbank Christmas Market
- Dinner at Wahaca (grilled fish and tacos. NOM!)
- Lunch with Hermina at Busaba in Covent Garden (bangin’ calamari)
- Trafalgar Square
- National Gallery (lots of religious paintings) and National Portrait Gallery
- Shopping on Oxford Street (Black Friday sale in Topshop still going strong…)
- Sadie was a legend and treated me to dinner at Absurd Bird in Aldershot East
- Holland Park and Kyoto Gardens (so beaut)
- Kensington High Street (bought 2 books from charity shops because I have a problem)
- Saatchi Gallery (my favourite gallery in London, full of interesting photography)